Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM is now accessible for the Oneplus 3 customers. Sultanxda is without doubt one of the most well-known builders for creating Best Custom ROM for Oneplus. Now he got here with the Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM for Oneplus 3. This new Oneplus 3 Custom ROM relies on the steady department of CyanogenMod, and never nightly. The ROM got here with a extremely custom-made kernel in addition to a customized digital camera HAL and full of plenty of different options that we are going to focus on later.
If you’re a Oneplus 3 person and need to take a look at this new Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM For OnePlus 3. Here is the entire information which you’ll be able to comply with in your telephone and replace the identical with this Custom ROM based mostly on CM 13. To obtain and set up Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM all you want a rooted Oneplus 3 with TWRP restoration. So allow us to have a look find out how to get began.
Features of Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM
- Based on newest CyanogenMod 13.zero steady sources (root entry will not be included, you need to flash the SuperSU zip file to get the foundation entry)
- You will get OTA updates through built-in CMUpdater
- Custom digital camera app with photograph high quality corresponding to OxygenOS
- Custom digital camera HAL that includes: -Improved digital camera stability with this ROM (this digital camera HAL remains to be fairly barebones)
- Removed plenty of extreme bloat (improves safety and efficiency)
- DASH cost
- Reduced show energy consumption
- Improved touchscreen processing
- Improved stability (a number of bugs not listed right here have been fastened)
Requirement to Install Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM
- Rooted Oneplus 3 with TWRP restoration – Read Here how to try this.
- Download Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM – Click right here
- Download Gapps Zip file Platform: “ARM64”, Android: “6.0”, Variant: Choose “full” or smaller (don’t use “stock” or “super”!) – Click right here
- Super SU zip file to root the Phone – Click right here
- Backup Oneplus 3 – Click right here
- Battery Above 60 %
OnePlus 3 – Recommended Accessories
- Skullcandy Ringer 2XL Bluetooth Speaker
Also Read Galaxy Note 7 Drivers Windows
Guide to Flash Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM on Oneplus 3
Step 1. Download all of the three zip recordsdata from the above point out hyperlinks (Rom, Gapps, Super Su) and paste all recordsdata in your telephone’s inner reminiscence.
Step 2. Now boot your telephone Recovery Mode.
Step 3. Once you might be in Recovery Mode. Create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your machine for safer aspect. Check right here find out how to take the Nandroid Backup in TWRP restoration.
Step four. Now from the restoration primary menu. Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache /knowledge and /system and Swipe to Confirm.
Step 5. Now return to the primary menu of TWRP restoration and Tap on Install. Locate the Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the method completes, Flash the GApps zip file. And if you wish to root your telephone then Flash the Super Su zip file.
Step 6. Once all of the recordsdata are flashed in your telephone. Reboot your machine.
Now your telephone will boot, and the primary boot will take a while to make some modifications in your telephone. So be affected person. Hope you want this information to put in Sultanxda CyanogenMod 13 ROM for OnePlus 3. Let us know if in case you have any questions through feedback beneath.
Video Guide to Install the SultanXda CM 13 ROM on Oneplus 3