Mi a1 is the primary Android one cellphone from the Xiaomi cell. And many Android followers already utilizing this machine for a very long time. And most of them are ready for the Android P on Mi A1. Now the wait is over and MI A1 person can benefit from the Android Pie 9 on MI A1. All credit score goes to the XDA developer joeyhuab, who ported the Android Pie 9 on the Mi A1. A couple of months again Google releases the Developer Preview of Android P of Pixel cellphone and Other telephones customers. After that many builders tried there hand on the Android P and posted the identical for different telephones.
Now Mi a1 customers may also take pleasure in this next-gen OS on their telephones. If you’re the Mi A1 cellphone person and wish to check the Android P on your cellphone, then comply with the beneath point out information on your machine and obtain Android P on your Mi a1. The information is a little bit bit longer however not so laborious. All you want Mi a1 cellphone with a customized restoration to flash some recordsdata on the cellphone.
Currently, the android P is within the beta stage and you will note some bugs on the cellphone, however you may repair most of them by flashing some recordsdata. So let check out how to work and How to Install Android P Beta on Mi A1 Phone. Download all of the wanted recordsdata from the obtain part and reserve it on your home windows desktop. Yes, you want a PC and Fastboot recordsdata to run some fastboot instructions out of your PC.
Also Read Android Pie 9 Lineage OS 16.0
Install Android Pie 9 on Mi A1 Phone
Warning: Technobuzz.internet will not be liable for any harm that may occur to your cellphone throughout this course of. You’ll lose all of your knowledge upon unlocking the bootloader.
This information is just for the Mi a1 customers and don’t do this methodology on another Xiaomi telephones. So learn all of the steps very fastidiously and comply with all of them one after the other. One mistaken step and you’ll brick the cellphone.
Download Files To Install Android Pie 9 on Mi A1
- Download the ADB drivers right here. Unzip the folder on your Windows C Drive. (C:platform-tools). And you will note the PlatForm folder on your Windows C Drive.
- Download TWRP-fastboot solely and unzip the folder on your desktop. Copy the TWRP img file within the platform-tools folder.
- Download CosmicDan’s TWRP Installer zip file right here and save the zip file on your cellphone’s inner reminiscence.
- Download newest Vendor.img for Mi A1 and save on your desktop.
- Download A/B system Pie PR 1 img zip file right here and unzip the zip file and you will note the img file.
- Download POST-sGSI 1 Tissot zip and save the file on the desktop.
- Download POST-sGSI 2 Tissot zip and save the file on the desktop.
- Download a treble-compatible kernel right here and save the file on the desktop.
- Download Magisk 16.7 right here to get the basis entry on your cellphone.
Steps to Install Android P on the Mi A1 cellphone
1. Enable USB debugging on your Huawei Android machine. To do that go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-Eight Times till you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
Now return to settings -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot beneath.
2. Boot your cellphone in fastboot mode. To do that swap of your cellphone and Hold the Volume Down + Power button.
three. Open a command immediate window contained in the Platform Tools folder: Holding Shift key + Right Click > Select Open Command Window right here.
four. Connect your cellphone to the PC with USB cable and run the next command to unlock the bootloader of Mi a1.
fastboot oem unlock
5. Once the bootloader is unlocked, once more boot your cellphone in fastboot. Open the Platform instrument folder wherein you saved the TWRP img file and extracted from the zip file.
6. Enter this command to boot your cellphone in TWRP mode.
fastboot boot boot-recovery.img
7. Now within the restoration set up the CosmicDan’s TWRP Installer zip file. After that go to Reboot > Recovery.
Eight. Now the CosmicDan restoration is put in on your cellphone. Go to Advanced and click on Tissot Manager and select the repartition user-data choice. Then choose single-boot choice then click on repartition.
9. Now save the Vendor.img file on your cellphone. If you may’t see the MI a1 linked on your PC. Go to Mount and Enable MTP choice. Now save the Vendor.img file.
10. Now within the TWRP go to Install > Tap on Install Image choice and choose the Vendor.img file as Vendor Image.
11. Go to Mount and Select Vendor Option.
12. Save A/B system GSI img on the cellphone and set up the identical as a System picture.
13. Save POST-sGSI 1 Tissot zip on the cellphone and set up as the traditional Zip file.
14. Save POST-sGSI 2 Tissot zip on the cellphone and set up as the traditional Zip file.
15. Once all these recordsdata are flashed efficiently on your Mi A1 cellphone. Flash a treble-compatible kernel on the cellphone.
16. Now once more go to Tissot Manager > patches. Once there, patch the SELinux mode and set it to Permissive.
17. Now flash the Magisk 16.7 on your cellphone to get the basis entry.
18. That’s it! Reboot System,
Now the cellphone will reboot and the primary boot take 10 to 15 minutes. Between this time your cellphone will reboot three to four instances so don’t fear about that. Now the Android P is working on the Mi a1 cellphone.
Also Read Install Android Pie 9.0 on Redmi Note 5
If you might be dealing with some downside after putting in the Android P. Below are some fixes which you should use on your cellphone.
a) Install Latest Google Service Framework to Run the Google apps.
b) To allow USB MTP, allow Developer choices within the About cellphone part of the Settings app by tapping the Build Number four instances. Then search for the File Transfer choice within the Developer choices.
c) To allow Nav Bar. Install this Magisk Module on your cellphone.
d) For digicam set up this Google digicam apk on your cellphone.
e) Install the Data switch instrument APK replace as effectively
f) Install Gcam Fix file and flash with TWRP.
Via – XDA